A: The São Rafael Villas, Apartments & Guesthouse does not have a reception working 24 hours a day. During the period from March to October, the Reception is open daily between 09h00 and 0h00. From November to February the schedule is shorter, running daily between 09h00 and 22h00.
A: If you expect to arrive after the reception schedule, please inform us in advance by email: email@example.com or by phone: (+351) 961686120 and we will send you all the information on availability.
A: Yes, we have a contact that is available 24 hours a day, in case of an emergency or when the reception is closed. The number is: (+351) 961686120.
A: The São Rafael Villas, Apartments & Guesthouse doesn’t have this regular service. However, you can arrange occasional transportation to / from Faro airport in a car with driver and air conditioning at an additional cost, which depends on the total number of occupants and the arrival / departure schedule.
A: The São Rafael Villas, Apartments & Guesthouse has double rooms located in Guesthouse, Townhouses with and without private swimming pool and 1 and 2-Bedroom Apartments that will meet your needs.
A: All the pools at São Rafael Villas, Apartments & Guesthouse are not heated.
A: Each Premium Villa has its private swimming pool with fresh water. There is the possibility of heating your pool upon an additional supplement. Please get in touch with us for more details. The swimming pools of the 2-bedroom villas and the studios measure 5m x 2m x 1.2m.
A: The basic meal regime of the villas and apartments is "Accommodation Only", with no meals included. However, for supplements, guests can pre-book breakfast as a takeaway service. The reservation must be made until the previous day.
A: Check-in can be made at 16h00 for the villas and apartments, and check-out should be made by 11h00. Both check-in and check-out are done at the Guesthouse's reception.
A: This is subject to availability. You can always leave your bags with us at the reception and wait by the Guesthouse pool until your accommodation is ready. If your accommodation is ready before the check-in time, we will be happy to let you do the check-in. Of course, this situation cannot be guaranteed and it is only possible to know on the day of arrival.
A: This is subject to availability and may be at an extra cost. It’s also only possible to confirm on the day of departure.
A: São Rafael Villas, Apartments & Guesthouse provides pool / beach towels at all accommodation units.
A: Our units have some room types prepared for guests with limited mobility. Please contact us directly for more information and availability.
A: Our units are 10 minutes away (about eight hundred metres) from São Rafael and Arrifes Beach.
Yes, either in cash or credit card pre-authorization:
Bedroom Apartments and Studios = € 200,00
2-Bedroom Villas and 2-Bedroom Apartments = € 300,00
Villas Superior and Superior Plus = € 400,00
Villa V = € 1.000,00
VILLA V - PETS' EXTRA Security deposit = € 500.00
On November 25, 2021, the Portuguese Council of Ministers determined a reinforcement of the security measures, from December 1, 2021 on, making it mandatory to:
- Present a negative test on arrival in Portugal (antigen test done 48 hours before boarding or PCR test done 72 hours before boarding), even if you have a Digital Certificate. Self-tests are not valid.
- Present an EU Digital Certificate (vaccination certificate, testing certificate or COVID-19 recovery certificate) when accessing: tourist and local accommodation establishments, restaurants, events with marked places and gyms. If you do not have an EU Digital Certificate, you can alternatively present: test with negative result (antigen test carried out 48 hours before boarding or PCR test done 72 hours before boarding), vaccination certificate attesting to the complete vaccination schedule with the vaccines currently recognized (Janssen, AstraZeneca/Vaxzevria, Moderna/Spikevax, Pfizer/BioNtech: Comirnaty);
- Present a negative test when accessing: clubs and bars, large events without marked seats or in improvised venues and sports venues.
On December 21, 2021, a new reinforcement of the preventive control measures was announced, to mitigate the risks potentially associated with this season. Thus, additionally making it mandatory to:
- From midnight December 25th until January 10th, 2022 - Present a negative test for accessing hotels, tourist establishments and local accommodation, weddings and baptisms, as well as corporate events;
- For the Christmas and New Year periods (December 24th and 25th, 30th, 31st of December and January 1st):
Mandatory presentation of a negative test for access to restaurants, casinos and New Year's Eve parties;
- Gatherings of more than 10 people on public roads on New Year's Eve are banned;
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages on public roads is banned as well.